Wednesday, March 28
- Radish (Miniwase) – from Mike the Gardener. I must admit, I was surprised at how few seeds were in the packet. I know you can make successive plantings throughout the season … I will have to purchase more seeds.
- Leek (American Flag) – from Mike the Gardener.
- Spinach (Viroflay) – from Mike the Gardener.
- Cauliflower (Snowball) – from the Mike the Gardener.
- Super Sugar Snap Peas – From Territorial Seed Company. I bought this kind of seed specifically because Brad loves to add snap peas to stir-fry.
- Lincoln Peas – From Territorial Seed Company. The commentary on this seed says that it is “still regarded by many as the sweetest shelling pea available.” That was enough to hook me!
- Note: I attempted to add inoculant to the peas. I’m not sure if I did it correctly. The packet of the fine powder inoculant I purchased (TLC Garden Center) was enough to cover 8 lbs of pea seeds. Ha! My seeds came in 1 oz packages. Fun times doing that math!
Thursday, March 29
- Maestro Peas – From Territorial Seed Company. Allows multiple pickings. High yielding.