Leaves. Leaves. Leaves. This Six on Saturday doesn’t require much commentary. I’m back at home in Oklahoma but constantly looking at my phone and scrolling through the photos of fall leaves that we took last weekend while visiting Seattle. The six photos featured here were all taken on the Sammamish plateau. Take time to notice the vibrancy as well as the subtle details. These photos are unedited.
1. Leaves. We arrived late Wednesday night. I woke the next morning, lifted the blinds, and was greeted by this lovely tree poised in my friend’s backyard.
2. Leaves. Many of the leaves are variations of red, but every so often there is a peachy color that breaks through.
3. Leaves. Littering the ground or still on the tree, the leaves are gorgeous.
4. Leaves. Isn’t this interesting?
5. Leaves. I love this tree! One tree shows all the colors of fall transition – burgundy, red, orange, yellow, green … and all the shades in between.
6. Leaves. That tree from photo 5 is on the left side of this photo. And then the reds on parade to the right. Spectacular! People get to drive and walk down this street every day!
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. To see what other gardeners are featuring this week, check out the post and comment section in this link: Six on Saturday. Until next time …